It has become possible to transfer balance zain to zain kuwait online, because the Kuwaiti Telecommunications Company provides this service electronically, through two ways which are the zain kw application, or through SMS text messages. In this content we will explain the ways of transfer below.
Zain to zain balance transfer kuwait
Transferring the balance from Kuwait Telecommunications Zain number to another Zain number is now very easy, through SMS text messages, with applying these steps:
- To register new subscriber: send ON to 99998.
- You will receive a code number, which you will use for all future transfers.
- To unsubscribe from service: send OFF [code] to 99998.
- To initialize transfer: send T [recipient] [Amount] to 99998.
- To confirm the transfer: send [code] to 99998.
- To cancel the open transfer: Send cancel to 99998.
- To change the code: send c [Old code] [New code] to 99998.
Using the zain to zain balance transfer kuwait service
There are requirements you must apply them to get the service of zain to zain balance transfer in Kuwait, the following requirements are:
- The postpaid line must be active for at least 90 days for the balance transfer.
- The balance can be transferred if the amount due for the postpaid line is KD 50 or less.
- It must be remain 0.001 KD for the prepayment after the transfer process must be left in the sender’s balance to complete the process.
- The sent balance and validity are deducted from the balance of the sender.
- The rate of increase should not be more than or less than 100 fils.
Transfer the balance from Zain to Zain Kuwait through the application
There is another way to transfer balance from zain to zain balance kuwait, through the electronic application, by following these steps:
- To download the zain kw application for Android devices, “click here“.
- To download the zain kw app for iPhone devices, click here.
- Log in by entering your Username
- and Password.
- Click on the LOGIN icon.
- Open the Zain application menu.
- Select credit transfer.
- Enter the number you want to transferr to.
- Click on reset pin.
- Confirmation return of the transfer code.
- Enter reset pin.
- Select credit amount.
- Click on transfer
- Click on TRANSFER.
Finally, we hope that you have benefited from this content and learned how to transfer zain to zain balance kuwait. We presented this article through knowright website that publishes electronic services and medical contents.