Throughout this service, GCC national able to their renew ID card easily, because it is an electronic service offered by Federal Authority for Identity, citizenship, customs, and Port Security. It’s an important service because this service is mandatory for all UAE residents, including GCC nationals meeting registration requirements.
renew ID card for GCC national steps
As all the other services, there are some steps you should apply them to obtain this service. They are represented by the following:
- Go to the website of this service, from here.
- Access to the smart services system, digital identity or user name.
- Then, you will search for the service you want to apply for.
- Fill in the application data where applicable.
- After that, if there is a payment fee, pay it.
- You will receive a text message or email stating the creation/developments of the order.
- Finally, you will obtain the service outputs through the delivery company.
renew ID card for GCC national service policies
- The ID card is issued in 24 hours in case of registration throughout the customer happiness centers (urgent service), it’s done after completing registration procedures by the customer.
- After complete registration steps by the customer, ID card is issued within 5 working days in case of registration through other service channels.
- For those applications that cannot be processed for reasons ascribed to the customer(such as providing incomplete information or delay in payment) will be canceled within 30 days from the application date.
Our dear followers, we have presented to you this topic which talks about how to renew ID card for GCC national online.
We presented this article throughout knowright website for publishing electronic services.