Digital Data Request is an electronic service which is offered by Al Ain City Municipality. It is offered for UAE business sector. It aims to provide digital geographic data for as many layers as the client’s need for the project area.
Digital Data Request service steps
For applying this service, there are some steps you have to follow them, which are:
- Go to the website of this service, “am.abudhabi.ae“.
- Apply the request.
- Provide the required documents.
Digital Data Request service requirements
There are some required documents you should follow them to get this service, which are:
- Attach a copy of Project site map.
- Attach Permit to exchange of digital data :
- copy ( Identity card original ).
Digital Data Request service special conditions
There are some special conditions you should apply them to get this service, which are:
- First, only consultant can apply for this service
- Second, the consultant office must have a valid digital data license
- Third, it is necessary to present identity card in all transactions of Al Ain
For inquiry, please contact us on email email@example.com or throughout call center 800555 .
Throughout Knowright website for publishing electronic services, we presented this article to you which talks about how to obtain the service of Digital Data Request online.