As we know that Al Ain City Municipality has offered many electronic services. Today we are going to talk about one of those electronic services which is Digital Data Licence. It is offered for UAE business sector.
It aims to issue a digital data licence as a prerequisite to apply for digital data.
Digital Data Licence Service Steps
There are some steps you should follow them to get this service, which are represented by the following procedures:
- Go to the website of this service, “from here“.
- Apply the request.
- Provide the required documents.
Digital Data Licence Service Requirements
There are some required documents you have to apply them to get this service, which are:
- Attach a copy of Signature approved by Court.
- Attach a copy of valid trade license.
- Attach a copy of commissioning the project.
- It is necessary to attach a copy of to whom it may concern certificate
- from the authority executing the
- Attach Identity card (original ).
Digital Data Licence Service Special Conditions
There are some special conditions you have to apply them to get this service, which are:
- First, it is necessary to present identity card in all transactions of Al Ain Municipality.
- Second, Project consultant commitment to the terms of the data exchange agreement and provide the spatial data department with the executive data
- every six months.
For inquiry, please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org or throughout call center 800555 .
Throughout Knowright website for publishing electronic services, we presented this article to you which talks about how to obtain the service of Digital Data Licence Service online.