If you are a citizen or resident in UAE or a citizen in GCC and you want to learn how to obtain the service of Issuing Residence Permits Online.
Fortunately, Federal Authority for Identity, citizenship, customs, and Port Security has provided this service electronically.
Issuing Residence Permits Steps
There are some steps you have to follow them to get this service electronically, which are represented by the following:
- Go to the website of this service by “clicking here“, or throughout smartphone application ICP UAE Smart.
- Then, you must register and create an account UAE pass in which you will log into smart services incase of prior registration.
- Determine the service of residence permit issuance.
- Submit the application.
- After that review and update the retrieved data.
- Pay the service fees.
- You have to submit an application for ID card.
- After that, hand in the passport to the approved delivery company.
- Make sure from the data you entered.
Issuing Residence Permits Conditions
For applying this service, there are some conditions you have to follow them, which are:
- First thing, passport must be available to the sponsored, with a validity period of no less than 6 months.
- Then, customers must complete the requirements for obtaining the service (such as a medical examination, availability of insurance, etc.) within the specified period in order to avoid canceling the activation of the request.
- Finally, customers must follow the instructions and requirements that sent to them during the course of the transaction in order to avoid canceling the activation of the order.
Finally, we have come to the end of this topic which talks about how to Issuing Residence Permits Online. We presented this article throughout knowright website for publishing electronic services.