To Whom It May Concern certificate For Lost Document service is one of the electronic services that offered by Ministry of lnterior in UAE.
It is an important service for citizens and residents. Throughout this service, you can apply for To Whom It May Concern certificate For Lost Documents. Keep reading this article to get more details about this service.
To Whom It May Concern certificate For Lost Document
If you want to get this service, you should apply some steps, which are represented by the following:
- Go to the Minstery Of Interior in UAE website, from here.
- Click on the electronic services.
- Select policing services.
- Select To Whom It May Concern certificate to prove a case.
- Click on the start service icon.
- Click on the new request button to add new lost document certificate request.
- Fill in the applicant information which are mobile number and email.
- Click on the next icon.
- Determine the police case that you want to issue the certificate for by one of the following methods: Select a specific case from the list by clicking on the select icon.
- Click on the select icon.
- Or choose enter case information, which contains case number, case year, Emirate, and organization.
- Then, click on the next icon.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation message to move to submit your application, so click on the yes icon.
- Add your rate to the service experience by using the screen of happiness meter.
- Your request has send successfully.
- Request number will be shown in order to follow up later.
For more information or inquiries contact us on 8005000 or throughout email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In conclusion, we hope that you have found this article is useful which talks about the service of To Whom It May Concern certificate For Lost Document service.
We presented this article throughout knowright website for publishing electronic services.