In this topic, we will talk about how to obtain GCAA E-Service, so keep reading this article to benefit from its information.
GCAA E-Service Steps
- New Organizations are required to register for eservices to create an account.
- First, log into GCAA website www.gcaa.gov.ae
- Click on the Service catalogue (2) or click on any service group e.g. Airworthiness (3) tab, the Service Catalogue tab will
- take you to a list of eservices within the GCAA, while the Airworthiness tab will filter only the eservices within the
- Airworthiness department.
- The Service Catalogue will take you to the Services Catalogue page that has a list of all eservices.
- Then, filter eservices by entering service name on “Type service Name or Keyword”.
- Click on the View Service Card to view the requirements of each of the services or directly click “Access Service”
- link to enter into the services area for application.
- Press on the “Access Service” link on service catalogue page, it will open the application status inquiry page (update/review pending approval) i.e. second tab by default where you can track/view your previously submitted application status.
- Press on the “first Tab” link, it will open the application form.
- Follow the below process that will be shown in order to attach any documents.
- Click on save icon when you finish attaching the document.
- After filling the application form press the proceed button at the bottom to move to next step.
- You will receive a notification that document has been submitted successfully at every time the document is saved.
- Click on add icon for uploading documents.
- Click on the PROCEED button will take you to the confirmation page.
- You can review the information submitted on the confirmation page and if you need to make any amendments, click the “Back” button, if you don’t need for any amendment to the application, click the “finish” button to submit the application request to GCAA for processing.
- Last thing, you will get acknowledgement email from GCAA E-Service System.
- Note: It is possible to add multiple files under the same “Document Name”. For example, Document name “Certifying staff” Comments: list the files that are uploaded such as company authorizations, Licenses, etc…
- Click on “ADD” which is indicated by Arrow No. 1 to add Multiple files under one Document Name.
- After uploading all the files under one “Document Name” Click on Save icon.
- To add more documents click on “ADD” which is indicated by the Arrow no. 2 (found in Documents section on the main application page).
Throughout Knowright website for publishing electronic services, we presented this article to you which talks about the way to obtain GCAA E-Service.