How Can You Obtain The Service Of Renew Residence Permit Online ?

It’s possible for citizens and residents in UAE and citizens in GCC to renew their
residence permits online. Throughout this service, you can renew your residence permits easily. That’s due to the provision of this service by Federal Authority for Identity, citizenship, customs, and Port Security.

Renew Residence Permit Steps


There are some steps you should apply them to get this service easily, which are:

  • First you should renew your residency permit throughout the website of this service, from here, or throughout the smartphone application ICP UAE Smart.
  • Then, you must register and create an account UAE pass in which you will log into smart services in case of prior registration.
  • Select the service of residence permit renewal service.
  • After that, submit the application.
  • Review and update the retrieved data.
  • Pay the service fees.
  • Submit the application to renew ID card.
  • Hand in the passport to the approved delivery company.
  • Finally, you will receive your passport throughout the approved delivery company.

Renew Residence Permit Conditions

  • First thing, passport must be available to the sponsored with a validity period of no less than 6 months.
  • Second one, the customers must complete the requirements for obtaining the service such as a medical examination, availability of insurance, etc. within the specified period in order to avoid canceling the activation of the request.
  • Last one is customers must follow the instructions and requirements that sent to them during the course of the transaction to avoid canceling the activation of the order.

If you want to inquire or complain, you can contact us via email , website , or through calling center 6005222222 .

Throughout Knowright website for publishing electronic services, we have explained this topic which talks about how to renew residence permits online.

How To Get The Service Of Issue Family Book Online ?
How To Issuing Residence Permits Online ?