Federal Authority for Identity, citizenship, customs, and Port Security has provided the service of cancel Entry Permit Online.
It is an electronic service offered for GCC residents and visitors. Throughout this service, you can make a request to cancel the entry permit or visa before you enter the country. If you want to learn more information about this service, keep reading this article.
Cancel Entry Permit steps
There are some steps the customers must apply them to obtain this service, which are represented by the following:
- Go to the website of this service, from here.
- Enter to the smart services system (digital identity or user name).
- Then, search for the service that you want to apply for.
- After that, fill in the application data, where applicable.
- Pay the service fee (if there is required fee).
- After that, you will receive a text message or email stating the creation/developments of the order.
- Finally, you will btain of service outputs throughout the electronic system.
Cancel Entry Permit conditions
There are some conditions customers have to follow them in order to obtain this service, they are represented by the following:
- The customers must be outside the country before they cancel the entry permit.
- They must follow the instructions and requirements that sent to them during the course of the transaction to avoid canceling the activation of the request.
Requirements of Cancel Entry Permit service
There are some required documents you should apply them in order to obtain this service, which are:
- You must attach a copy of the entry permit or visa.
- You must attach a copy of the sponsored passport.
- It’s necessary to attach a message from the free zones.
- It’s necessary to attach a copy of the Sponsor Emirates ID.
In conclusion, we have come to the end of this topic which talks about cancel Entry Permit Service.
We presented this article throughout knowright website for publishing electronic services.