Roads & Transport Authority and Government Of Dubai have provided nol balance check online service. This service help citizens and residents of the United Arab Emirates with RTA balance check and NOI balance electronically. Keep reading this content to get more information about this service.
Nol balance check
If you have a NOI card in the UAE, and you want to check Card balance online? You have to go to the Roads & Transport Authority main page and follow these steps in one by one:
- Go to the official website Roads & Transport Authority and Government of Dubai online “from here” directly.
- Click on the check nol balance icon.
- You will move to another page.
- Enter the nol tag ID correctly in the field assigned to it.
- Click on the Search icon.
- The card information with the remaining balance of the NOI card, will appear immediately.
Check your Nol balance through the app
Do you want to know how to check nol card balance in mobile? All you have to do is download the Nol app, and follow these steps correctly:
- To download the Nol Ray application for Android devices, click here.
- To download the Nol Ray app for iPhone devices, click here.
- Open the application.
- Please select the English language.
- Click on the Skip icon from the right side of the page.
- You will be move to Manage your physical nol card page.
- Click on the Check Card lnfo icon.
- You will see a notification Please enable NFC in system Settings.
- Go to your phone’s settings click on Agree.
- Return to the Nol Pay app.
- Photocopy the card, and after that you will see all the data of the nol card, with the remaining balance immediately.
We have come to the end of the nol balance check article which is about RTA balance check.
We published this content on the knowright website to publish medical articles and online services.