There are many people who have COVID-19 wonder about how to register in moh kuwait covid vaccine online. You can register for the vaccine by login to the Ministry of Health website, or through the Ministry of Health application, so if you want more details about this service, complete reading this content.
moh kuwait covid vaccine registration
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health provides a very important service for citizens and residents in Kuwait, which is the moh kuwait covid vaccine registration service online, by following these steps:
- Entering the official website of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health “from here“.
- Register CIVIL, ID Information by entering:
- Civil ID.
- Serial No.
- Passport No.
- Introducing Basic Demogration lnformation by adding the following:
- Patient Name.
- Date of Birth.
- House No.
- Mobile No.
- Confirm Mobile No.
- Email ID.
- Click on the check mark at the word Special Nccd.
- Determine the Education Level.
- Select Occupation.
- Determine if you have a Past Medical History.
- Choose if you have Other Factors.
- Click the check mark in I hereby declare that ail the lnformatlon that registered by myself are correct.
- Click on the Submit icon.
Registration of the Covid vaccine at the Ministry of Health, Kuwait through the application
You can also register for the Covid vaccine online, by downloading the Ministry of Health application. Here are the following steps of this service:
- To download the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health application for Android devices, “click here“.
- To download the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health application for iPhone devices “Click here“.
- Open the application.
- Complete the rest of the procedures described until you complete the registration.
In conclusion, we hope that you got more information about moh kuwait covid vaccine registration online. We presented this article through knowright website that publishes electronic services and medical information.