It has become possible for residents in Kuwait, of Indian nationality, to renew passports online through Indian Embassy website.
Indian passport renewal in kuwait
If you want to inquire about indian passport renewal in kuwait, please follow these steps:
- Enter the Indian Embassy website “indembkwt.gov.in“.
- select New Passport for 10 years to Renew/Reissue of Passports for 10 years.
- Select All Region.
- Select Kuwait Resident Country.
- Login with the registred login ID
- Enter Login ID.
- Enter Password.
- Enter Characters Displayed.
- Click on the Login icon.
- Fill out the passport renewal form.
- Take a printout of the order.
- Paste a recent front-facing photo (51mm x 51mm) in passport with both ears clearly visible on a plain white background.
- Signatures is required to be affixed before the Application Officer at Embassy of India Kuwait CPV Centers.
- Send the hard copy with the required documents and fees specified at the nearest CPV Centers of the Embassy of India in Kuwait.
- Attach a copy of the civil ID of the applicant.
- There are Additional requirements for those in the local sector.
- Attach a copy of the sponsor’s civil ID.
- Send the form online.
Indian Passport office Kuwait
If you want to inquire about passport renewal transactions, you can contact with office directly.
Kuwait City, Kuwait : 3rd Floor AI Jawahara Tower, ali AI Salam street.
Fahaheel Al Anoud Shopping Complex, Mezzanine Floor; Mekka Street, Fahaheel, Kuwait.
Jleeb Al Shuyoukh (Abbasiya) M Floor, Olive Supermarket Building Jleeb Al Shuyoukh, Kuwait.
Telephone numbers : +965 22211228
Whatsapp helpline number(for message only) : +965-65506360
Email : [email protected]
Finally, we have provided you these details about Indian passport renewal in Kuwait, and Documents required for Indian Passport renewal through the knowright website that publishes electronic services and medical information.