How to check the status of a Dubai visa? The Website of the Dubai Government’s General Department of Residence and Foreign Affairs provides the Dubai Visa Status Verification Service online, which will be identified in this article.
How to check the status of a Dubai visa
To check your visa status in Dubai via the General Department of Residence and Foreign Affairs website – Dubai, follow the following steps:
- To access the Services of the General Department of Foreign Residence – Dubai “click here“.
- Select Visa Status to check your visa and application status.
- Select Search by application.
- Enter Application Number.
- Enter Transaction Number.
- Choose Payment Date.
- Click on I’m not a robot.
- Click on a search icon.
how to check dubai visa status by application
The Application of the General Department of Residence and Foreign Affairs – Dubai provides a visa status query service, and the verification method is the following steps:
- To download the Dubai now application for Android devices “click here“.
- To download the Dubai now application for iPhones “click here“.
- Access the Dubai app now.
- Choose accommodation services from the list of all services.
- Choose a visa status query service.
- Click the I understand icon.
- Choose an entry/residence permit service.
- Enter the first name in English.
- Add the file number.
- Select nationality.
- Choose Your birth day.
- Click Send icon.
From the website Knowright to publish the electronic services and medical information we have provided you with how to verify the status of the Dubai visa through the website and the application of the General Department of Residence and Foreign Affairs in Dubai