Many Kuwaiti citizens and Kuwaiti residents are looking for a way to check Ooredoo balance online, and by knowing about this service, will provide you steps to check Ooredoo balance, so continue reading below .
check ooredoo balance
If you want to know your balance, and its expiry date in the Kuwait Telecommunications Network Ooredoo , You must follow these steps :
- Open your keyboard’s application phone
- Enter the code *555#
- Click on the call icon
- Wait until the balance notification and the balance expiration date display .
Check balance on ooredoo billing lines
The Kuwait Telecommunications Company, Ooredoo, has provided checking the balance for postpaid lines service, by following these steps :
- Open your message’s phone .
- Enter the letter (f) in the message’s text .
- 121 Send the message to
- Click on the sending icon
- You will receive a message contains the balance data
Check Ooredoo Balance in the App
You can check your balance in the Kuwait telecommunications network ,Ooredoo ,through its application, by following these steps :
- Download the My Ooredoo application for Android “click here” .
- Download the My Ooredoo application for iPhone “click here ” .
- Click on the Accepter et continuer icon
- Enter your phone number or e-mail
- Click on the continue icon
- You will move to the main page ,which contains the balance data for internet and communication services .
In conclusion , we hope that we have provided you with clear and correct information about check Ooredoo balance. We present this article to you through Knowright website which publishes health information and electronic services .