It has become possible to booster dose registration kuwait online, by registering with the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health, and by following some steps for registering the booster dose.
Booster dose registration kuwait
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health has provided for citizens, residents and expatriates in Kuwait a booster dose registration kuwait service electronically, by following these steps:
- Log in to the official website of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health electronically “from here“.
- Register CIVIL ID Information by entering your Civil Id and Serial No.
- Add Basic Demographic Information by adding the following:
- Patient Name.
- Passport No.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile No.
- Email ID.
- Add Dose lnformation by entering:
- First Dose Date.
- First Dose Location.
- Second Dose Date.
- Second Dose Location.
- Click the check button at the end of the page. I agree to take my Booster dose Covid19 Vaccination as and when my turn comes up based on the existing rules and regulations of MOH.
- Click on the Submit icon.
Priorities for recording steroid doses in Kuwait
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health determined on its website the priority for specific categories who will take the booster doses for vaccination against Covid 19. They are the following categories:
- People over 50 years old.
- People who work in health care centers.
- people who have a weak immune system.
- The booster dose is offered to the people who are 16 years up to 50 years old. The period which is between the two does isn’t less than 6 months.
- The booster dose vaccine is offered to the people between 12-16 when approvals are obtained from the COVID Vaccination Committee.
We hope that you benefited from this content which is about booster dose registration kuwait service. We presented this topic to you through the knowright website that publishes electronic services and medical contents.